To maintain our beloved cat’s health and prevent infections, one of the responsibilities we, cat owners, have is having our pet cat groomed well and frequently, which includes not only bathing or brushing but clipping the claws as well.
While keeping a cat’s claws trimmed properly is essential in many ways, many cat owners are still hesitant to do so as it seems to be a challenging task.
However, grooming a cat’s claws is easy with the right tools, so choosing the best cat nail clippers is definitely important.
Having the right tools can make your job a lot easier and faster when trimming your cat’s claws. But, finding the best nail clippers for your cat can be difficult if you don’t exactly know what you are looking for.
When it comes to cat nail clippers, you have a fair number of choices. Different types, different styles with different advantages and disadvantages.
So how do you choose the right nail clippers?
This article was designed to guide you and help you to find the best one with not only recommendations and reviews but also with important information about the cat nail clippers, their benefits, their different types, their usage, and a guide how to choose the best one among them.
Using a quality pair of cat nail clippers is just as important as feeding a cat with the right food. However, finding the right one that will work best for you and your cat is definitely not easy.
As you start searching, you will realize that there are four types and each is available in a great number of different styles. For your guidance, I have selected the following products that are the best ones in their own category.
Green Street Pet Basics Nail Clippers
Best scissor type cat nail clippers
Angled blades for better visibility
Non-slip rubberized handles
Approved by professional groomers
100% lifetime money back guarantee
Resco Deluxe Pet Nail Clippers
Best guillotine type cat nail clippers
Replaceable, extra sharp cutting blade
User-friendly, ergonomic design
Recommended by vets and groomers
US made product with lifetime warranty
Safari Professional Nail Trimmer
Blades with curved edges for easy visibility
Long, rubber coated handles for comfort
Safety guard, locking blades for safety
Ideal even for inexperienced users
While choosing nail clippers for your cat, you will definitely depend on your personal preference as well as your cat’s special needs, I have also compiled a list of the 4 different types, each with the best 3 nail clippers later on in this article. If you wish to see them in details, click on the one you need, to go there directly and discover them immediately.
About cat nail clippers
Before we get into details how to choose the right nail clippers, let’s take a closer look what are cat nail clippers exactly and what types are available in the market.
Cats’ claws are fairly different from the other species’ general nail shapes. Their claws grow tapered, sharp and pointy. Cat nail clippers are special nail clippers that are exclusively made to trim these claws.
The proper cat nail clippers are designed to delicately cut cat’s claws with ease at the correct angle. These tools will prevent:
- splitting the cat’s claws while growing,
- and bleeding.
Using cat nail clippers will help you do your job quicker, more efficient, and trouble-free while keeping your cat’s claws healthy.
What about human nail clippers? Can I cut cat nails with human clippers?
While it is not dangerous to use human nail clippers or scissors on cats, it may cause some discomfort to the cat. These human tools have straight edge that is designed for flatter and wider nails.
Although these standard nail clippers may do the job and clip the cat’s claws, they can actually cause splintering of the claws and lead to further problems. Not to mention that it can make the trimming session more difficult for you and more painful for your cat.
So regular human nail clippers can be used, however, it is absolutely not recommended. There are several nail clippers designed especially for cats that are much better, so why take the risk?
By avoiding human tools and using cat nail clippers, you can ensure that you give your cat the finest cut without causing her any pain.
The different types of cat nail clippers
Cat nail clippers are generally available in four major types in the market, and each is available in several different styles. The four major types are the following:
- Scissor type cat nail clippers
- Guillotine type cat nail clippers
- Pliers type cat nail clippers
- Electric type cat nail clippers
While all the types largely do the same job, each varies in its advantages and disadvantages. Since all the types work well, you can choose whichever you feel most suitable and comfortable with.
The following section further details the major types of cat nail clippers.
Scissor type cat nail clippers
As the name suggests, the scissor type cat nail clippers are just like the regular pair of scissors.
What it is:
The scissor type cat nail clippers are shaped after a standard pair of scissors with the same style, however, they are a bit shorter (3-4 inches long). While the actual scissors have straight blades, this type of cat nail clippers have slightly rounded ends that allow fitting a claw in perfectly.
How it works:
The popular cat nail clippers can be used with the same scissor motion as the normal scissors. The curved edges fit around the claw and cut them off by snapping the sharp blades together from both sides.
Why use/not use:
- Easy to use – just like scissors: The scissor type cat nail clippers do not require you to learn new skills as there is no difference in using a regular pair of scissors or using this type of cat nail clippers.
- Good for nervous beginners: If you are worried about hitting the quick while trimming, this type can be a good option for you. It allows you to aim easily and see the claw and the quick when trimming preventing to cause any harm or bleeding to your cat.
- Suitable for different cats’ claws: It can be used on all size of cats, from kittens to adults. It also works well with longer, stronger claws, or dewclaws.
- Quick, fine, painless cut: As long as the cat nail clippers are sharp, they can trim the cat’s claws effectively, cleanly and quickly without splintering the nails, keeping them in great condition.
- Long-lasting tool: The scissor type cat nail clippers last for a long time, and you have to replace them only when they get dull.
All in all, the scissor type cat nail clippers are excellent because of their easy usage and their fine and painless cut. When you are about to trim your cat’s claws and deciding about the right tool, this type can definitely be a great option.
Guillotine type cat nail clippers
The guillotine type cat nail clippers are designed resembling a guillotine.
What it is:
This type of cat nail clippers looks like a tiny guillotine (because of the design of its blades) with handles attached to it, and a circular opening at the bottom.
How it works:
This nail trimmer works by inserting a cat’s claws in the small, circular opening at the bottom (where the blades form a loop), and squeezing the handles. As the handles are closing, the blade is sliding through the nail and cut it safely off.
Why use/not use:
- Strong nail clippers, safe for cats’ claws: These strong guillotine type cat nail clippers have handles with a good grip. Also, they hold the claw in place more securely making the trimming very safe and comfortable even on thicker nails.
- Suitable for experienced users with calm cats: The process can be difficult with this trimmer as you have to insert and keep your cat’s claws in the loop while keeping her still. So unless you are experienced or have a calm cat, you may want to avoid this type of cat nail clippers.
- Quick, easy and very straight cut: Clipping the cat’s claws can be very quick and easy if you can insert the nails in the loop properly, and it will leave your cat’s claws clean without causing any splintering.
- Hard to determine where it cuts: With this type of nail clippers, it is a bit difficult to anticipate where it will cut the nail (there is a tiny gap between the head – where you think it will cut – and where the blade actually cuts) which is an even bigger problem if your cat suddenly moves while trimming.
- Important regular maintenance: The nail clippers have to be monitored closely and frequently. If the blades become dull, you need to discard your cat nail clippers immediately and use a new one, otherwise, they can crush or crack your cat’s claws.
While these cat nail clippers are less popular than the other types, they are absolutely efficient provided that the blades are sharp. So when it comes to cat nail clippers, the guillotine type is definitely a great a choice.
Plier type cat nail clippers
Another type of claw trimmer is the plier type cat nail clippers. They get their name from the tool they are modeled after.
What it is:
Plier type cat nail clippers are identical to the regular pair of pliers. This type actually combines the scissor type clippers’ blades (however in this type the blades are thicker and stronger), and the guillotine type clippers’ strong handles.
How it works:
The most popular cat nail clippers function just the same as scissors with a very small difference in the handles. Instead of looped handles this type has handles resembling a pair of pliers so it can be gripped without having to put your fingers through the holes in the handles.
Why use/not use:
- Easy to use – just like scissors: The plier type cat nail clippers are very popular because they combine the easy-to-use scissor type cat nail clippers’ blades with the strong grip of the guillotine type cat nail clippers.
- Thicker and stronger blades: One of the main advantages of this type of cat nail clippers is the very strong and thick blades that can even speed up the grooming process.
- Suitable even for thicker claws: Because of the stronger and thicker blades, the plier type cat nail clippers are well suited even for larger cats or for cats with thicker claws.
- Best grip: The handles are usually made of rubberized plastic which makes the grip more convenient and easier to hold.
- Precise, quick, painless cut: These cat nail clippers’ thick and strong blades provide a precise, quick and clean cut without causing any harm to the cat.
Overall, the plier type cat nail clippers are the most popular ones because of their grip and clean cut, so they are another excellent choice for your cat’s needs.
Electric type cat nail clippers
The last type of cat nail clippers are the electric or battery-operated cat nail clippers, also known as cat nail grinders.
What it is:
This type of cat nail clippers are quite different from the other types as they are battery operated, or electric devices with a round metal head, however, they are ergonomically designed for cat’s nail trimming.
How it works:
These electric type cat nail clippers don’t cut, instead, they grind down the cat’s claws. They are typically powered by a battery with a one button operation.
Unlike other cat nail clippers where you have to use pressure to cut your cat’s nails, here you only have to switch the device on, gently put your cat’s claws into the port to slowly file down the claws.
Why use/not use:
- Easy to use: The most distinct advantage of the electric type cat nail clippers is that they are extremely easy to use.
- Good for beginners: Because of the easy usage, even those beginners can use this device who are worried about cutting into the quick of the claws and causing bleeding to the cat. Using this type of cat nail clippers fairly reduces the risk of trimming a cat’s claws too short.
- Not so quick but very efficient and safe: Trimming with this type of cat nail clippers does take time, however, it is a safer alternative for a snappy cat due to its gradual operation.
- Great shaped claws: While the trimming might take some time with the electric type cat nail clippers, at the end it will leave the cat’s claws in a clean and great shape.
- Quite noisy: One major disadvantage of this type of clippers is the noise the battery operated motor makes while it is on. This particular noise may scare away your cat and make the trimming session more difficult until she becomes used to it.
While the noisy electric cat nail clippers might not be so quick, they do a safe and great job, so it is absolutely worth to consider choosing this type of cat nail trimmer.
GOOD TO KNOW
Why do you need to trim your cat’s claws regularly? – Reasons for using cat nail clippers
Cats scratch, and the more they do, the sharper their claws will become. While scratching is a normal feline behavior, there are many reasons to trim those sharp claws.
It does not only ensure our own safety but also keeps our cats’ overall health in good condition. Here are some of the reasons why trimming a cat’s claws with cat nail clippers can be a sensible thing to do:
- Sharp claws can be painful for people and other pets:
Cats can be potentially dangerous if their claws are kept too long. Sharp cat nails can not only be painful but can also cause serious injury. While consequences can be some bleeding and a little wound, sometimes, deep scratches can even become infected leading to further serious health problems.
- Sharp, long claws can damage furniture, carpet, and clothes:
Cats love to sharpen their claws on different surfaces, and if their nails become too long, they won’t mind doing so on the carpet, sofa or even clothes. If your cats’ claws are not maintained properly, they can easily damage your belongings.
- Long claws can cause discomfort for cats:
Long claws can cause painful walking to cats as it is pushing the cats’ claws up against their nail bed. In addition, to avoid this pain these cats will have bad posture that can lead to further issues. These long claws can also get caught easily in a carpet, curtain or furnishing causing discomfort or even trauma to the cat. So sooner or later this will hinder their walking, playing and life quality.
- Long claws can cause several health problems to cats:
Untrimmed cat claws can cause a variety of problems. First of all, longer nails are prone to breaking which is painful for a cat. Also, cats’ nails grow very fast, and if left untrimmed, they overgrow curling inwards and eventually will grow into the paw pads. This can lead to ingrown nails that can injure the pads and feet causing extreme pain for the cat. Not to mention, that too long claws are more prone to infections.
- Long nails are not good, but declawing is even worse:
Declawing is a permanent amputation of the first joint of the cat’s toe which is highly discouraged by many veterinarians and cat experts. The recovery is very painful, and there is always a risk of infection and bleeding. Therefore, declawing should never be an option. Instead, trim your cat’s claws with a good pair of nail clippers.
Benefits of using cat nail clippers
Keeping a cat’s claws trimmed with cat nail clippers are not only essential but also carries many benefits – for people, their belongings and cats as well. Clipping your cat’s nails will have the following advantages:
- Keep your cat healthy, safe and comfortable:
Clipping your cat’s claws will prevent splitting, breaking, and ingrown nails, and will avoid serious infections. Keeping them short can also prevent your cat’s nails from getting caught in different fabrics. So trimming your cat’s claws regularly will ensure her comfort and overall well-being.
- Keep your cat calm:
Cats scratch to trim their claws and get rid of the dead layer of their nails. If you help your cat with trimming, she won’t feel the need of constant scratching to remove the old layer and will feel much calmer and more relaxed.
- Protect yourself, your family members, guests and other pets:
Trimming your cat’s claws will not only keep your cat healthier but will protect you, your family members, guests, and other pets from getting scratched. This will make cuddling a more enjoyable moment, therefore, it can improve the relationship between you and your cat.
- Reduce the damage to your furniture, carpet, curtain and belongings:
Long, sharp nails can cause more damage than short ones. If you clip your cat’s claws, you will blunt the sharp nails which will prevent extensive damage to household items and will save your belongings.
- Save your money:
Grooming at home can save you money. If you do it regularly, you will never have to spend any money at your cat’s grooming salon. Not to mention that as you save your furniture and clothes by clipping those sharp claws, you will save up that money you would spend on new belongings.
How to choose? – (Things to look for)
Clipping a cat’s claws is an essential part of grooming that requires a lot of patience, an exceptional concentration and a high-level of care. While it is nothing life-threatening, it can easily cause discomfort and even pain if it is not done correctly.
To do an appropriate job, it is absolutely essential to have the right tool. As you start searching for it, you will most probably realize that finding the best nail clippers for your cat is not that easy because of the numerous of choices available in the market.
Using the wrong tool might cause discomfort for your cat, and choosing the best one can be difficult for you, this is why I have created a list for you to find all the information you need when selecting the right nail clippers for your cat.
Whether you are a professional groomer, veterinarian or a cat owner in need of a great pair of cat nail clippers, there are several important things to consider:
There are several kinds of nail clippers: human, cat, dog and others.
Since cats’ claws are very different than ours, it is better not to use human nail clippers on them. Baby nail scissors are not designed to clip curved nails either, and dog nail clippers are also not suitable for cats as they are too big and can cause injury on the cats’ small paws.
These nail clippers can easily cause bleeding and splintering of the claws. Not to mention that using these tools will make the trimming session more difficult for you and more painful for your cat.
Cats’ claws are tapered, sharp and pointy so get a good pair of nail clippers designed especially for this type of claws. All in all, to trim your cat’s nails you will definitely need a proper pair of cat nail clippers.
Cat nail clippers are available in four different types. Choosing the best type will depend on your cat’s needs and your own comfort.
About your cat’s needs: If your cat has thicker but shorter nails, you might need a different type of cat nail clippers other than the one you would use if your cat had thinner but longer nails. While scissor type cat nail clippers might be a better option for the thinner nails, the guillotine or plier type would be a better choice for thicker claws.
In addition, the nail clippers also depend on how much your cat moves around and tries to get away from you during the process. Scissor and plier type cat nail clippers can be used for any kind of cats, but guillotine and electric type are more suitable for calmer cats.
About your comfort: Most owners find the scissor type or the smaller plier type cat nail clippers to be the most convenient, however, others say that the guillotine or electric type is easier to use. Also, if you are an inexperienced user, the scissor type cat nail clippers might be your best choice as it does not require you to learn new skills because there is no difference in using a regular pair of scissors or using this type of cat nail clippers.
So the main factor in choosing the best pair of cat nail clippers will be determined by your cat’s unique needs, and your experience level and comfort.
The best nail clippers are those that are made of stainless steel. Clippers with this type of blades also stay sharp for a longer period, not to mention that they are very easy and comfortable to use.
Although cat nail clippers with stainless steel blades are usually more expensive, they last longer while ensuring painless, clean and precise cut even on the thickest claws.
One of the most important things about cat nail clippers is their sharp blades. Using sharp cat nail clippers will ensure a quick, fine and painless cut.
However, dull blades can make the cat’s claws bend painfully instead of cutting them cleanly. Blunt blades can also split and crush the cat’s claws causing them to bleed and pain. Using poor quality dull blades will not only hurt your cat but will also make your job longer and harder.
All in all, no matter which type of cat nail clippers you choose, always make sure that the blades are extremely sharp. The sharper the clippers the cleaner the cut.
The cat nail clippers should be exceptionally clean. Using clean nail clippers will prevent infections and will ensure your cat’s overall health and hygiene.
Since cat nail clippers work best when they are sharp, always make sure to check the blades before trimming.
Cat nail clippers don’t stay sharp forever, and as you know, dull blades can make your job harder and can cause splitting, breaking, bleeding and pain to your cat. So if you notice that blades have gone blunt (need more pressure to cut the claws or the cut is not fairly clean), either sharpen the blades or discard the entire cat nail clippers and purchase a new pair.
Please never put your cat or yourself at risk, and use sharp, well-maintained cat nail clippers.
Trimming cat’s claws is not an easy task: holding them still while cutting their claws properly without causing them any harm. To make your job easier, choose cat nail clippers with rubber grips on the handles.
Since the blades are very sharp, they can be very dangerous to both you and your cat. A good pair of cat nail clippers with rubber coated handles will prevent dropping or slipping through fingers which will avoid unnecessary bleeding or pain to your cat.
Reduce the risk and purchase nail clippers with rubber grips on the handles.
Another way to avoid injury in your cat is to purchase a pair of cat nail clippers with guard. This way you can only cut small lengths at a time which will avoid cutting the claws too deep preventing bleeding.
Another safety feature is the locking blades. These are designed to prevent accidental cuts and bruises when the nail clippers are not in use.
Choose the right cat nail clippers that will ensure safety and won’t put your feline friend at risk.
When searching for the best clippers, be cautious. Some clippers are designed for not only one species but a variety of pets including cats, dogs, rabbits or even birds. Make sure to choose the one which is suitable for your cat.
Also, there are bigger and smaller cat nail clippers. Make sure that the item you choose will fit in your hand properly. Working with the right-sized tool will definitely make your job easier and faster.
Working with a heavy tool is much more difficult than working with a light one. This is applicable for the nail clippers as well. Don’t make your job harder by trimming your cat’s claws with a heavy pair of cat nail clippers. Find one that is light-weight so that you can handle it well.
Cats get irritated and scared easily when hearing different weird sounds. Using noisy nail clippers might scare away your cat and then she might refuse the whole trimming session altogether.
So when choosing the nail clippers for your cat, make sure to select the product that is not so noisy when in use.
Clipping cats’ nails can be a quite challenging task as it does not only require trimming but holding the cat as well. However, if you use the right tool that is comfortable to handle, the whole process can be much faster and easier.
While selecting cat nail clippers for your cat, look for the one that is ergonomically designed for ease in handling to have your work done without difficulties.
It is always a good idea to purchase high-quality items over the others. Usually, they last longer, the best ones even for a lifetime.
Some cat nail clippers come with a warranty. While it is not the main requirement, it can be an additional advantage for the purchased nail clippers.
We cannot leave the price out of the list. Consider how much you are willing to spend for an item that you would use on your beloved cat. However, most cat nail clippers are reasonably priced for the entire market.
Consequently, choosing cat nail clippers is not easy. But having a good quality, well-maintained pair will make your job faster and reasonably easier.
You cannot go wrong with the one that has stainless steel, sharp blades, rubber coated handles, makes no or very less noise, and fits in your hand comfortably. Choose the one that works best for you and your cat.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Best cat nail clippers
When it comes to cat nail clippers, there are a great number of choices. The four main different types come in a huge variety of different styles. And different cat nail clippers provide different advantages and disadvantages.
While selecting nail clippers for your cat, you will definitely depend on your personal preference as well as your cat’s special needs and that is why I have compiled a list of 4 different types, each with the best 3 nail clippers for your guidance.
Designed to suit your cat’s and your needs, each of them can be a perfect help for clipping your cat’s claws.
Best scissor type cat nail clippers
Before we get a closer look to the best 3 scissor type cat nail clippers, let’s have a small recap about the type itself.
As the name suggests, the scissor type cat nail clippers are shaped after a standard pair of scissors and function exactly the same way. Because of the similar scissor motion, these clippers are easy to use even for nervous beginners.
Green Street Pet Basics Nail Clippers
If you are searching for the very best scissor type cat nail clippers that can clip your cat’s claws easily, and is comfortable enough, look no further! Green Street Pet Basics Nail Clippers rise above the rest cat specific nail clippers regarding quality and efficiency. These cat nail clippers have everything a good pair of nail clippers should have:
- The stainless steel sharp blades allow you to get your job done quickly and effectively.
- The angled blades make the clipping safer and easier in the way that allows you to see your cat’s claws clearly when trimming.
- These cat nail clippers with soft rubberized handles give you a firm precision grip with maximum control. Therefore, this tool makes the whole trimming process much easier, and safer regardless whether your hands are wet or dry.
- Built to high-quality standards, the non-slip handles, sharp blades and the light-weight clippers are designed to last long and comfortable to use.
- These cat nail clippers work well on cats as well as on small kittens for a very affordable price.
- Approved by professional groomers.
- On top of all this, the cat nail clippers are not only responsibly packaged with 100% recycled materials but also come with a 100% lifetime money back guarantee.
The best scissor type cat nail clippers
Sharp, angled blades for better visibility and safe usage
Non-slip, rubberized handles for maximum control
Approved and used by professional groomers
100% lifetime money back guarantee
To sum it up, the Green Street Pet Basics Nail Clippers are proved to be an exceptional choice whether you are a professional groomer, veterinarian or a great cat owner.
Whisker Wishes Veterinarian Grade Pet Clippers
Whisker Whishes Veterinarian Grade Pet Clippers are also excellent for clipping cat’s claws. These cat nail clippers are designed by keeping safety and comfortability in mind while having all the features that cat nail clippers must have:
- In the first instance, the clippers are made with high-quality stainless steel sharp blades that allow you to cut through even on the thickest claws in no time. This sharpness and accuracy assure a fine, safe and precise cut, however, sometimes the blades tend to overlap.
- The handles are designed to ensure safety, comfortability, and control with soft rubber grips that prevent any movement or slipping.
- These clippers are very handy and can be used by anyone whether left or right-handed.
- While these cat nail clippers are lightweight and easy to maneuver, they are quite small so people with large fingers may find it hard to control.
- This product is not so noisy when trimming a cat’s claws, unlike many other cat nail clippers available in the market.
- The item comes with free handy tips, instructions and usage recommendations on how to use these cat nail clippers and how to prevent harming your cat.
- While these clippers are veterinarian grade for a fairly low price, this product does not come with a warranty.
High-quality, stainless steel, sharp blades for a fine and precise cut
Ergonomic handles with rubber grip for control and comfort
Easy to use for left and right-handed people as well
Free instructions, tips and usage recommendations
Veterinarian grade but does not come with warranty
Whether you are left or right handed, the Whisker Wishes Veterinarian Grade Pet Clippers, in short, is a high-quality pair of cat nail clippers that combine precision, safety, and comfort.
Simply Cats Kitty Nails Cat Nail Clippers
You cannot go wrong with the cat nail clippers by Simply Cats Kitty Nails either. Used by veterinarians and professional groomers these trimmers deserve to be in the best 3 scissor type cat nail clippers because of the following features:
- The blades of these cat nail clippers are also made of high-quality stainless steel which can be used for a long period despite repeated use. These blades are sharp enough to clip a cat’s claws cleanly without leaving any slivers behind.
- Due to the fact that these cat nail clippers have reliable rubber coated handles, they can be used comfortably and will not slip out of your fingers by helping you have a good grip on them at all times.
- While the uniquely curved design and wide opening make these clippers extremely safe and easy to use, they can easily get out of alignment or get stuck.
- The comfortable and very handy claw clippers can be used by left and right-handed people as well.
- These cat claw clippers are quite small and lightweight assuring easy and comfortable usage. However, people with large fingers may find them tough to handle because of the small finger holes.
- Professional veterinarians designed these scissor type cat nail clippers for daily usage and as a result, they are highly durable and extremely effective.
- The product’s price is a bit higher than the other items’ price on this list of scissor type cat nail clippers, yet it is absolutely affordable and comes with a warranty.
Sharp blades with curved design and wide opening
Lightweight but small, it can be hard to use for people with large fingers
Very handy for left and right-handed people as well
Designed and used by veterinarians and groomers
Price a bit higher but comes with warranty
Designed and used by veterinarians and professional groomers, the Simply Cats Kitty Nails cat nail clippers could be one of your best choices no matter what your dominant hand is.
Best guillotine type cat nail clippers
The guillotine type cat nail clippers are more suitable and preferred by experienced users with calmer cats as the trimming process could be a bit difficult: these clippers work by inserting a cat’s claws in a small, circular opening at the bottom (where the blades form a loop and will slide through), and squeezing the handles while keeping the cat still.
While the guillotine type cat nail clippers are less popular than the other ones, they are very efficient provided that the blades are sharp.
Now let’s check out the 3 best guillotine type cat nail clippers.
Resco Original Deluxe Pet Nail Clippers
The sturdy guillotine type cat nail clippers from Resco are very popular with their easy cutting action, comfortable handles and lifetime warranty which made it to the first place among the guillotine type cat nail clippers.
The product has many great features:
- This trimmer has a guillotine style, stainless steel sharp blade that easily chops through even thicker cat claws without splintering. The extra sharp cutting blade is durable, rustproof and trims precisely very quickly.
- This product features a patented blade replacement technology. If the blade is gone dull and does not cut well, it can be easily replaced providing the sharpest cut very time.
- These cat nail clippers are easy to use and user-friendly. With their ergonomic design, deluxe handles, and rubberized non-slip grip they increase user safety and comfort.
- It is used and recommended by veterinarians as well as professional groomers.
- These US made professional cat nail clippers are designed in three sizes with optional deluxe grips and color options while weighing only three ounces.
- Although this item is quite pricey, it lasts for a long time which makes it worth to purchase.
- Made of the highest quality, the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty.
The best guillotine type cat nail clippers
Replaceable, extra sharp, durable cutting blade
User-friendly, ergonomic design for safety and comfort
Used and recommended by veterinarians and groomers
US made product with lifetime warranty
Since these Resco Original Deluxe Pet Nail Clippers are well-reviewed and trusted by both veterinarians and professional groomers, it is needless to say that they are one of the best nail clippers on the market.